20 Bridge Way Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 20 Bridge Way, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Set on two levels of luxury and offering captivating views of the Dockside Marina is this stunning residence
* Designed to make the most of its surrounds, the open plan area has full height windows & doors leading onto a generous deck with buit in pizza oven & BBQ, outdoor alfresco and lounge all overlooking the lap pool
* The separate theatre room, wine storage space, wide passage and main bathroom with free standing bath, all add to the ambience of this property
* With four bedrooms over two levels, the master bedroom is a private retreat indulging in a massive double vanity en suite, walk in robe, sitting room or perfect home office and its own decked balcony
* Sold separately is your own marina berth which is directly below the home
* Opportunities may present themselves with this property previously operated as a holiday rental with an impressive 10% return (approx.)
* The perfect fusion between design and a highly sought waterside location
Click on Buying tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation Website – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 373m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Main bedroom has a sitting room, separate WIR and decked balcony
3 bathrooms - main with freestanding bath
Open plan living
Separate theatre room
Wine storage room
Reverse cycle heating/cooling
Decked entertaining area with built in pizza oven and BBQ
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.